Happy January, everyone!
This year has already gotten off to a great start as my Star Wars image was featured on Pratik Naik's blog amongst a host of imagery from his retouching and photography community. SCORE!!!
I hope your January diary's are looking busy, but what can you expect to see from me in 2017?
* More Photoshop video tutorials. Expect weekly video tutorials for TipSquirrel.com / YouTube. I'd love to get to 1000 subscribers by the end of 2017. I think this is an achievable goal considering I got to the 500 subscriber mark last year and that was just from 4 months worth of content. Fingers crossed! I thoroughly enjoy putting out video content for my viewers. The videos are always fun to make and I love teaching Photoshop.
* #AskFran. I will be pushing this hashtag more this year. Where you can ask me how to do something in Photoshop and I'll create a video tutorial on it. I've done this on a couple of videos but I really want to push this more this year. So, if you have a question about Photoshop use the hashtag #AskFran and tag me @PhotoshopPro on Twitter and @PhotoshopFran on Instagram.
* Photo Walk #2. As of yet, I haven't confirmed a location, but I will be planning another photo walk in February / March. It will likely be in the Cheshire / North West region of England, but stay tuned for more details.
* Photography. Once a month, I'm going to get stuck into a photography project. This has begun with my "Let's Get Creative" photo challenge which I created a blog post about this week. If you're interesting in joining me in this photo challenge, be sure to check out the blog post.
* Vlogging. I'd like to get back into Vlogging and filming out and about videos. I used to do this on various other channels, so it would be fun to start this on my PhotoshopPro channel. I'd also like to get back into video making and documenting special events, for example the up and coming Photography Show and Photoshop World.
* Blogging. Ideally I want to start regular blogging; tutorials, top 10 lists, Photoshop tips, photography tips, editorial content, favourite lists etc. As well as pictures, I love words, so creating some interesting posts would be really fun.
* More Activity on Instagram. Regular interaction on Instagram is essential for growing a following, but since Instagram introduced an algorithm feed I've been less interested in the platform. This year I hope to get back onto the app and produce more regular posts for my followers.
Those are just some of the ideas that you can expect from me this year. There is one other major thing that I'll be doing this year. I can't discuss it until everything is confirmed but all I can say is that all proceeds will be going to charity. Yay!
What are some of your plans and projects for this year? Tell me in the comments
Thanks for Reading. - Fran